Museum Replicas Black Marauder Rapier Hand Forged Black Real Sword Includes Scabbard Amazon Exclusive
Brand: Museum Replicas
- Blackened thin 1065 high carbon steel Blade with a Full Tang that has been fully tempered and heat treated properly so that the steel will spring back to shape with bending. This bend test is done to see if the blade can withstand forces from real use.
- Wood Grip is Covered in Black Leather and is Surrounded by an Ornate Hilt of Blackened Steel
- Hand-Forged, Handmade by Expert Blacksmiths at Windlass Steelcrafts - the first and last name in swords. With a history that started in manufacturing weapons for the armed forces of the British Empire since 1943, today Windlass Steelcrafts manufactures for armies around the world including the US Armed Forces.
- Includes Matching Scabbard / Sheath with Skull and Crossbones Motif Included - Blade: 32-1/4" long, 3/16" thick, 25/32" wide
- Great for Pirate Renaissance Medieval cosplay, display, and cutting, swords are a great accessory to any outfit! Use Caution as this is a Real, Capable, Battle-Ready Weapon. Use caution and check local laws before taking this to any festival or public spaces.
Publisher: Windlass Steelcrafts
Details: This beautiful hand forged sword is made by the master smiths at Windlass Steelcrafts. It features a lightning quick rapier blade made of 1065 high carbon steel tempered to a tough spring. The full tang is surrounded by an ornate hilt of blackened steel. The comfortable grip is wood covered in black leather. The rope motif on the parts hearkens back to the days of rigging, marauding ships and adventure. Includes matching scabbard with skull and crossbones motif on the metal foot. Perfect for a captain of scalawags that has just a hint of nobility in him. Start your collection with this amazing sword or complete your swashbuckler outfit in an affordable way that doesn't compromise on quality. Overall length: 38-1/2"
Package Dimensions: 48.5 x 6.5 x 6.5 inches