eroton Samurai Katana Functional Hand Forged Handmade Japanese Katana Sword 1060 1095 Carbon Steel Damascus Steel Heat Tempered Clay Tempered Full Tang Sharp 2.75ib……
- HAND FORGED:This is a well-made damascus rotate whorls folded steel Katana, following the traditional Japanese process. The blade is very sharp and folded rotate 13 times resulting in 8,192 layers. The visible grain pattern on the blade comes from folding rotate the blade repeatedly during forging. The blade is then heat-treated, tempered, and oil quenched to achieve optimal levels of flexibility and hardness. It comes with a Baking paint lacquered hardwood saya, silk sageo/ito, premium antique
- FUNCTIONAL: This sword is a very good choice, gifts, cutting practice, display, and collection. It is durable enough.The sword is strong enough to cut through bamboo yet sharp enough to slice paper. Each sword is individually handmade so specifications vary slightly from sword to sword.
- TECHNOLOGY:The knife blade is thoroughly tempered and fabricated by making, hot forging, shoveling, deadening, grinding, heat treatment, tempering, repairing and truing for dozens of Longquan manufacturing processes in China.
- SHARP:the blade is hand polished with multiple grades of sharpening stones which .Traditional 14 Stage Hand Polished Finish.blade is very sharp
- BLADE SIZE:weight£º1.25kg/2.75ib.It is 103 cm/40.55 inches in length, 26 cm/10.24 inches in handle length and 71 cm/27.95 inches in blade length.Hardness:58HRC,Sori 1.8cm/0.71in,
Package Dimensions: 41.5 x 4.0 x 3.7 inches